From: "Kevin M." <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 12:46:53 PM
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Own your own Stargate

Are you like me and believe that if you had the proper set dressing
and a $99 digital camera bought from Walmart, you could do a better
job furthering the Stargate franchise than the folks producing SGU?
Well, now you have the chance.

The bankrupt folks at MGM appear to be trying to amortize expenses on
the new stuff by selling the old. Items up for auction include an
actual Stargate and the conference table from the SGC.

http://stargateartifacts.com/

I joke, but I think it would be cool to have a Stargate in my backyard.