This is outstanding!  I figured you'd gone over there for a reason...Thanks.
And stay tuned.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin M." <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 1, 2010 12:05:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Imported/perverted American TV imports

Yes, it was Married With Children. This episode was the one where
Marci convinces Peg and the kids to dress up as the Village People
while Al is visited by the Angel of Death (who looks like his wife).
It served as amusing background noise while I was ironing my shirts
last night. I was channel surfing and saw the actress playing Peg with
the hair and even the walk. I quickly grabbed my camera.

Dubbed American TV shows currently airing here include "ER" (early
episodes still starring Clooney) and "Will & Grace."