Considering that there isn't all that much out there for PTV stations
once you take PBS out of the picture, when KCET in LA drops the net on
Jan. 1, vintage British TV will make up a lot of the schedule, along
with English-language programs from Japanese pubcaster NHK and the
Ebert takeover of "At the Movies" (which is for syndicator American
Public Television, not PBS):

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-1110-kcet-schedule-20101110,0,211511.story

Now I'm not going to suggest that they pick up "Brady Bunch" reruns
(like an actual PTV station in Utah), but it would seem to me that it
would be a smart move for KCET to talk to HBO and Warners about
running some of the less-popular HBO series like "Deadwood,"
"Carnivale" and "The Wire"--and run them after safe harbor time of 10
p.m. if necessary.  If Sundance is rerunning Lisa Kudrow's "The
Comeback," KCET could do worse than repeats of HBO and Showtime's
series.