Worldwide Pants that will keep him at the helm of "The Late Late Show"  through
the 2011-12 season."

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-01-10/cbs-says-letterman-ferguson-very-close-to-contract-extension.html
 Business Week, January 10, 2010

"David Letterman, host of CBS’s “Late Show,” and “Late Late Show” host  Craig
Ferguson are “very close” to contract extensions with CBS Corp.,  the most-
watched U.S. TV network."

So it would seem that there's some kind of arrangement between Ferguson and
CBS.  Whether it's co-signed or some similar co-something with Worldwide Pants,
or there's a separate arrangement, is not as clear.

David