On Feb 9, 2:09 pm, "Kevin M." <drunkbastar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And how does Mrs. Chen-Moonves feel about that?

One would hope that Chenbot is content with her midday ripoff of "The
View" and that she doesn't see herself as the next Cronkite.  Besides,
there's still a lot of work to be done on her own show, like making
the interviews look less stilted (for all I know, the writers parse
out the questions to the "View" panel, but with Leah, Sara, Holly and
SHHHAAARRROOONNNN!, it's obvious that the questions are assigned), not
having Chenbot say "mom" or "moms" at every frickin' whipstitch (and
the Twitter accounts on the Friday show are "tweeters," Julie, not
"mom bloggers," despite what your writers say).  And does every talk
show in daytime now have the studio audiences give every celebrity
guest a standing O when they come out--and, along with "and we have a
copy of your latest book/CD/DVD for EVERYONE in our audience," is this
something we can blame Oprah for starting?