I've seen two tweets. One was pretty tasteless but not shocking,
something about how if you need a new girlfriend one will come
floating past soon.

The other, about Japan being so technologically advanced that the
ocean now comes to you, was something I found amusing but not the sort
of thing I'd say in public unless I knew nobody who heard it would be
offended. The problem with the internet is that somebody will always
be offended.

--
David J. Lynch
djly...@gmail.com