Whereas I buy the whole package. Although some of the schtick gets a
bit wearisome, I still think that the hits outweigh the misses in the
monologue. And whenever I think I'm over Geoff Peterson, the damn
robot makes me laugh - particularly with its recently-installed
smartass-chip. (Kudos to whoever is doing his live dialogue.)

Looking forward to the "Arthur" show, too. Hoping my French will be
serviceable enough for me to get the jokes. At least I know I'm going
to "get" Secretariat.