I counted the Prime Time Specials as legitimate Late Shows, since Dave
hosted those shows, analogous to Johnny hosting his Prime Time
anniversary shows. (Late Night aired two shows during Johnny's prime
time anniversary specials, one at 11:30 PM, the other a repeat at
12:30 am, six times, from 1983 to '88; for the 1986 repeat, LN aired
an overdubbed version of the previous 2/17/86 show.)

re Late Night: there were 1,809 Late Nights, plus the Second Annual
Film Festival show, which aired on November 28, 1986 at 10 PM and was
uncatalogued with a Late Night show number. Thus, 1,810 total Late
Nights.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)