On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 20:00, David Bruggeman <bru...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well, this time it's rain in Texas that prompts a reshuffling.  Not sure
> how it will pan out in the West, but they ran a Cleveland show and then a
> repeat of this past week's X Factor.
>
> Why does repeating a reality show make sense?  Because I'm not seeing it.

I don't see any reason why it would make any more or less sense than
repeating, say, the last two episodes of Glee or any other series with a
continuing storyline. Fox is spending enough promoting X that I think
they'll put it anywhere they think they can get an audience that hasn't seen
it yet but might want to see it.

Also, wasn't Fox the network that used "It's new to you!" as a slogan for
reruns a few years back? (It may have been something like syndicated
episodes of "The Simpsons", but I have a distinct memory of the guy who does
v/o for the Fox network promos saying it.)

--
David J. Lynch
djly...@gmail.com