On Apr 5, 12:00 pm, Steve Timko <steveti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Deep fried chicken. Yep, that's healthy.
> Not to start a rumor, but I wonder if Jay needs the money?

Considering how notorious he is for not spending a dime of the $20M
NBC gives/wastes to him each year for fear he may go broke despite
having $500M in his name it wouldn't shock me. I mean Big Jaw is such
a whore he could do anything with no shame whatsoever look at the
Letterman spot he did with Dave and Oprah a few Super Bowl's ago.