I'm drawing a blank on that.  But somehow it did make me think of the
famous Heritage Minutes.

Not sure if they're on YouTube, but they are here -
https://www.historica-dominion.ca/content/videos

For those who haven't heard of them, they were constantly on Canadian
tv for many years.  Here's a quote from their site:

"What are the Heritage Minutes?
The acclaimed Heritage Minutes are one-minute movies that portray
exciting and important stories from Canada’s past.
These brief but inspiring history highlights are useful as teaching
aids — the Heritage Minutes are screened in many classrooms across
Canada.
The Heritage Minutes have been a familiar part of Canada’s cultural
landscape since 1991. So familiar, in fact, they have been imitated
and parodied by comedians."

What impresses me is that they not only mention the parodies, but
actually have some of them on their site.

The silliest thing about me not thinking of these right away is that I
was in one of them.  Years ago, I used to do extra work.  This was
special though.  It was a union production, and though I wasn't a
member, I still had to be paid union wages.  It was a two-day shoot.
The director was Al Waxman - yes, the King of Kensington himself.  And
Patrick Watson dropped by to watch.  I realize that those names mean
nothing to non-Canadians, and even to Canadians of a younger
generation, but it was still cool.

Here's the one I was in.  You will not actually see me though.  I am
in a blur behind the actors with dialogue.  And the PSA is for
Marshall McLuhan, so it's actually someone that people outside of
Canada have heard of.

https://www.historica-dominion.ca/content/heritage-minutes/marshall-mcluhan?media_type=41&;

Trevor