There's a reason for the Nelsons being fuzzy; Cozi fills some program slots
with public domain programming (they also have copies of the ten existing
kinescopes of the early Burns and Allen shows that had been done live,
before George and Gracie went to pre-filming in season three); those are
the slots that affiliates can pre-empt for their own programming.

My recollection is that they also have the 1953 syndicated Sherlock Holmes,
several Red Skelton Shows, and the Beverly Hillbillies episodes that fell
into PD.

The Ozzie & Harriet and Beverly Hillbillies PD episodes also run on RTV and
IIRC Burns & Allen PD eps also run on the LPTV network America One.