Both SportsNight and 8 Simple Rules were filmed on the Disney lot, so I've
been on it as well.  It's the most difficult to reach by public
transportation!

From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin M.
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 11:06 PM
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Tonight transition begins, and so do the layoffs

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Doug Eastick <east...@mcd.on.ca> wrote:

I guess I'm glad that I was able to go thru burbank in 2008, 2009 and again
in 2012, 2013 when the peacock logo was still there (well 2008/9 anyway).
Ever since I saw Carson on a TV in a hotel in Toronto in the mid-70's and he
spoke of downtown burbank, I always wondered what it looked like.

So does that leave the Warner's Lot as the only major media studio place in
Burbank?

In terms of attracting tourists, Warners is it. They still have Disney
(public not allowed -- fairly certain they have a shoot-to-kill mandate for
anyone on the lot not connected to the industry)