I felt a definite undercurrent of anger during Craig's final show
directed towards the WWP team. No mention of Dave or WWP in the closer,
Lots of hints about doing something very similar on some other network (or
syndication). No visit by Dave during Craig's stretch run, despite 10 years
of success for WWP. And how about having Dave's late night nemesis
(regardless of his current state of employ) Jay Leno as the final guest?
Can you think of a bigger cumulative F-you? I can't.

Ron Casalotti
Wayne, NJ