On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 10:21 PM, 'David Bruggeman' via TVorNotTV <
tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Compared to the April Fool's switch with Craig, this time around Drew
> brought The Price is Right announcer George Gray.  He seemed to have a bit
> more energy last night.  Whether that's because he's doing this for a week
> rather than a day, or because he does better with a sidekick, I have no
> idea.

I only watched Monday's show and that just through the Eric Idle interview.
The big difference I noticed between April and Monday is that Drew was
doing his own jokes on Monday night. Years ago I read his book Dirty Jokes
and Beer and the point of view behind the Monday jokes was the same as the
book. The monologue in April clearly did not have that same point of view.