     From: Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>
 To: "tvornottv@googlegroups.com" <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:33 PM
 Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Jon Stewart exits The Daily Show

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this sooner, but why not John Hodgman? He
certainly cultivates the same demographic the Daily Show wants, he's familiar
and well liked by the viewers, and he has his own unique style that can update
the show in much the same way Stewart updated it when Kilborn left.
Currently watching Hodgman's recent Q&A with John Cleese. Worth watching.
https://youtu.be/nL0dmBy5qTw