Allen's version was called The Question Man (as was Ernie Kovacs's), but
Allen gives credit for originating the concept to an LA disc jockey named
Bob Arbogast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrO14lZ7QNc Wiki sez that it
was a parody of a radio show called "The Answer <an," but Allen doesn't
acknowledge that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Answer_Man

--Dave Sikula