My TiVo shows 11am-5pm. I'm on Time Warner Cable in SoCal. TiVo might not
get it's data from the same place as TWC, but the TWC TV app shows 11am-5pm
as well.

Doesn't Comcast have an XFinity app that shows live TV that you could look
at its guide? It might give you a clue at least as to if Comcast knew and
just didn't push the update out to the DVRs or not.

--
David Risner
Software Engineer