On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 2:13 PM, David Risner <da...@risner.org> wrote:

> My TiVo shows 11am-5pm. I'm on Time Warner Cable in SoCal. TiVo might not
> get it's data from the same place as TWC, but the TWC TV app shows 11am-5pm
> as well.
>
> Doesn't Comcast have an XFinity app that shows live TV that you could look
> at its guide? It might give you a clue at least as to if Comcast knew and
> just didn't push the update out to the DVRs or not.

Good idea - there is an online app (I never use it). I checked, and it does
say 11:00 to 5:00. But the on-screen guide still says 2:00 to 8:00, even
now (2:42 PT as I type). So I guess this is Comcast's fault - they knew it
was at 11:00 and did not correct the onscreen guide, which I guess defaults
to the ET schedule unless modified by someone.