It didn't come up when Cole visited with Stephen on the April 15th episode.
David

    On Friday, May 10, 2019, 10:38:23 PM EDT, Kevin M.
<drunkbastar...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 7:16 PM Jon Delfin <jondel...@gmail.com> wrote:

The show was overcrowded already. Gary Cole said, what, three words? They
barely had time to do what they did, let alone take a minute to discuss
absentees. (I might be projecting, besides Cole, I spotted three other lightly
participating folks who looked like they were wondering why they bothered to
attend.)

Considering Adult Swim announced a new Harvey Birdman spin-off without either
Cole’s or Colbert's characters, you’d think the two would have had things to
talk about