Interesting to see this now. I'm catching up on the last season of "L&O:
Organized Crime" - I have 4 or 5 episodes to finish before it expires from
Hulu in a week - and I am finding the story arc about police corruption and
the officers' Mafia-like code of silence surprisingly critical of the
police. (Though the criticism is directed at rank-and-file officers, not
the police administration.) Not to mention the recurring plotline about
Sergeant Bell's wife suing the NYPD for police brutality.