Hi Chris,

I've seen reports of this HTTP 0 before but I'm having trouble making sense of it. There is no code in our system that returns 0, at least not on purpose and I couldn't find anything in our apache logs. A quick trip to Google shows that libcurl (used by the PHP curl functions) returns 0 if it cannot connect. Are you able to make the same request via the curl command line utility? If so, please send along the output of curl -v (minus the Authorization header).

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford

[1] - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/290996/http-status-code-with-libcurl