Hey all, thougth i'd pop my head in and say hey.

My name is Dan Regalia, and I'm a .net Dev.  I'm working on a twitter
engine, and a client (names have not been announced yet).  I'm really
excited about the entire Twitter concept.

I have been watching the streams, and I've seen alot of talk about
Messaging limits, DM Limits, Follow Limits, etc.  While my engine
strictly follows and tracks existing streams, and the client is really
a souped up version of twirhl in .net form.. Where can i actually find
the actual limits at.

Are there read limits?

I saw on some of the applications, that people are getting counts from
somewhere, like they have 5/100 left, etc.  Are there dynamics to
this, is it tracked in the account stream xml, or something like that?

I have about 2 weeks of reading up to do here on the group dev site,
and then dig thru the api/wiki stuff...

~Dan 'Doc' Regalia