Hi Gaurav,

Once you've gone through all the steps of OAuth and have acquired an access
token (made up of an oauth_token and oauth_token_secret), you can then
persist the access token in whatever means of storage your application uses.
Then, when making an API call on behalf of a Twitter user for whom you've
acquired an access token, you use your stored tokens instead of
renegotiating for them.

How to instantiate your OAuth stack's Access Token is different from library
to library, but there are some tips that apply here: http://bit.ly/1token

Taylor