From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ???
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:22 PM
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: [twsocket] Reuse Port ( TIME_WAIT )

Hi

I use THttpCli to send real-time request to get replay from Apache 2.0.53
and php thru network.
I make many requests to retrieve records from a DB by php calll on apache -
10 requests per seconds to apache.
Every 5 seconds, I make the same requests to check wether there is changes.
This works very well with THttpCli .

But on the Apache sides, I noticed that there are so many TIME_WAIT
connections
when I check with netstat -a.  Actually, connections keep on increasing.

So, there are many remaining TIME_WAIT sockets on apache.

Is It possible Reuse Socket Port so that only initial 10 connections are
acive?

I thought it could be done by re-using the connection.

What can i do for this ?

thanks in advance.

/Eric