Jew Bowl this Sunday........ Play to have fun or play
to win!

Where: Crabtree Park ------- I-40 Aviation Parkway
Exit - South (Towards Cary) - Make a left into park.
Make a right into main parking lot.

When: 10:30 AM Sunday July 1, 2001

How: 2 hand touch (tackling permitted if you're
provoked :) )

Why: Get some exercise and have some fun!

See you at Jew Bowl!

RSVP to Mike Cohen: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TYJP welcomes you to the 4TH OF JULY POOL PARTY at the
home of Stuart Kaskawits. The party will begin at 2
pm.   We will leave about 5:30pm to go to fireworks at
Regency Park.  Cost will be $2 for non-TYJP members.
RSVP by July 2nd will be greatly appreciated (info
below).

Food/drink items to bring:

FOR YOU:
Bring whatever you would like to grill.
If you drink alcohol, various varieties of beer will
be provided, otherwise please bring your alcoholic
beverage.

Bring a chair for sitting around the pool.

TO SHARE:

If your last name starts with A to F, please bring a
dessert.
If your last name starts with G to L, please bring a
drink.  We need juice, bottled water, and soda.  Soda
needs to be regular, diet, cola and noncola.  You need
to bring enough to serve about 12 people.  Cans are
easier to keep cold than liters.

If your last name starts with M to S, please bring a
salad side dish.

If your last name starts with T to Z, please bring a
non-salad side dish.

*Home cooking is preferred to store bought items.
*Please bring a serving spoon or fork if needed.
*Don't forget your swim suit and towel.

Please note that the party is outside.  There is a
restroom in the basement that will be available.
Paper products will be provided.

Please RSVP to Sherry by Monday, July 2nd at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the item
you are bring.  If you have questions, email or call
250-9098.

Directions:

>From I-40 and US-70:

Take I-540 North to the Leesville Road Exit.
Take a left (West) on to Leesville Road.
Take a right at the 2nd gas station (Phillips 66) on
to Hickory Grove Church Road.
Take Hickory Grove Church Road to the end.
Take a right on to Carpenters Pond Road.
Just around the bend, Take a right on your first real
road (not driveway), Laurdane Road.
Follow Laurdane Road around and make your first left
on to Ethan Lane.
The house is your 2nd mailbox on the RIGHT..... 3017
Ethan Lane.

Get lost? Give me a call at 676-0424.

See you at the party !
THIS INFO IS FROM THE TOWN OF CARY:
July 4th Celebration at Regency Park
Wednesday, July 4.  Celebrate our nation's birthday
like never before in the spectacular new Amphitheatre
at Regency Park.  The Town's celebration will be fun
for the entire family.  Start the evening with a
performance by the Cary Town Band.  Then enjoy an
enchanting concert by the North Carolina Symphony.
Finally, cap off your celebration with a spectacular
fireworks display, the Triangle's largest and most
exciting celebration of the Fourth!  Concessions will
be available.  Streets in the vicinity will be closed
by 5:00 pm.  Call 469-4061
for more information [this number is for the Town of
Cary].

Schedule of Events
7:30 pm    North Carolina Symphony
9:15 pm    Fireworks Display over Regency Lake