Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:07:52 -0400
From: "Debster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [U2] Unidebugger

I am trying utilize UniDebugger with Universe 10.1.xxx and am only
getting
the Splash Page.  This product also seems to be pretty much devoid of
documentation with the exception of Help which I cannot get to via the
application itself.  A lower level Wintegrate version is loaded on the
same
machine that I know it will not work in conjunction with, so the Dynamic
Connect that was shipped with the add-on apps was loaded as well since
apparently UniDebugger needs one of those apps to function.

The readme simply instructs you to access the Setup once you are in the
application.

Sure thing...if only I could get there!

Any suggestions?

 ~ Debbie