It'd also vote for FIBCDFN but ... I'm not certain it flushes the global
catalog space; I believe it only flushes the local catalog memory, does it
not?  The HELP NEWPCODE states:

The NEWPCODE command is effective only in the udt session
from which it is executed.

However, the help message continues:

You do not need to execute NEWPCODE if you globally catalog a program
because globally cataloging notifies the shared memory server that a new
version is available.

So if you're cataloging DIRECT, seems you might be in a pickle.

-Kevin
http://www.PrecisOnline.com