-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JPB-U2UG
Sent: 06 June 2008 20:55
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UV and Antivirus Software

We were just informed that with PCI the systems have to be protected with
antivirus software. I thought that there was a problem running antivirus
software with the UniVerse database. Am I wrong? If this is true how are
other people dealing with this part of PCI. Oh, and that includes *nix
systems. What antivirus software is out there for Linux that won't harm the
database?

Jerry Banker

Senior Programmer Analyst

IBM Certified Solutions Expert