Dear colleagues,

This is to remind you that the early registration and hotel
reservation deadlines for 2nd European Workshop on Multi-Agent
Systems are nearly upon us!

 * The early registration deadline has been
   *exceptionally extended* until midnight CET on
   Thursday 18th of November due to technical
   difficulties on Monday 15th. Our apologies
   to anybody inconvenienced by this.

 * After this date full price registration will be
   available until the 13th of December.

 * The EUMAS recommended hotels are fast filling
   up and blocked rooms can only be held until
   the 20th November at the latest - so if you
   have not yet booked your accommodation please
   do so as soon as possible. After the 20th
   we will not longer be able to guarantee places
   in the same hotels or at the same rates.

I would also like to remind you that the period for suggestions
to host EUMAS 2005 is still open:
http://www.lsi.upc.es/~webia/KEMLG/EUMAS04/eumas_2005_call.txt
Proposals are welcomed by email by the end of November, 2004.

 Best regards,
 The EUMAS organising committee