Hi,

Have you tried Gnomebaker, I use it both under Debian and Ubuntu with
no problems

Regards
Dale

2008/7/30 David Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 13:12 +1000, Null Ack wrote:
>> Just drop the burn speed down some in Brasero
>>
>> Personally I wouldnt install Qt lib based apps onto Gnome - guess Im a
>> purist :)
>>
>> Its probably due to poor quality media - I use verbatim now and can
>> burn 16x no problems using Brasero
>>
>> cheers
> Hi
>
> I have tested on 1x, 2x, 2.4x and 4x but no luck. I use a variety of
> media: TYG02, Verbatim, TDK ... all work in Windows.
>
> This is on three machines. The drives are: BenQ, LG and MSI.
>
> I have just tried k3b but no luck.
>
> As I never have a problem in Windows or Wine using mainly Imgburn but
> others also, I think the chances of it being media or drives is very
> slim as in Linux I get 100% failure.
>
> David
>

> --

[WWW] http://southernvaleslug.org/
[IRC] #southern-vales.lug on irc.freenode.net
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
 thinking we were at when we created them"
 Albert Einstein