Hey,

That's something I didn't find a good way to do this cycle for the desktop summaries and I wonder how other teams deal with that?

I've a rough idea of what desktop is working on but I never find the time to chase down all the references to list them in those emails... Do we have any report which list "all the bugs assigned to people from $team"? That would be a good start but not quite a match for that list since lot of our team members have pet bugs they plan to work that are not release material...

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher