I want to ask something about my Hardy.
One day, i ran AMPEG vst (bass amp simulation) with jack, jackbridge, and
REAPER 2.44. When I played many notes with my bass, Xruns raised quickly. After
xruns reached some number, i couldn't hear any sound, and reaper stopped for a
while. When xruns wasn't raise again, i got everything works normally

Something weird was happend when i chose "ubuntu studio logo" --> quit.
Everythings run well. I can play notes as many as i can. No "stopped sound".

 is there anybody explain my problem??
my next answer is: what process left when i choose "ubuntu studio logo" -->
quit??

I'm using ACER ASPIRE 5002 (AMD turion 1.6GHz), 1,5GB
RAM, soundcard :Behringer UCA-200 (USB interface)

thanks for your help

Pandu Rakimanputra