Thanks everybody for finding and fixing the problem. From this site:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status

"If a bug is fixed in the current development release, it is Fix
Released. If the bug also needs to be fixed in a stable release, use the
"Target to release" link to nominate it for that release. "

So, if the fix is updated in the translation (as far as I understand it)
this bug report has to be marked as "fix released" and "target to
release". Then someone will check on it to be included in 13.10. But
this is just how I understand it, and I'm no expert!

Translations Coordinators, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Translations.

Title:
  Ubuntu one won't run in Ubuntu 13.10 [with Norwegian locale/language]

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  In Progress
Status in Ubuntu One Control Panel:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Running a fresh install of Ubuntu 13.10, and Ubuntu One doesn't start
  at all. When I tried to run it via terminal, I got the following
  output:

  per-olav@data:~$ ubuntuone-control-panel-qt
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/bin/ubuntuone-control-panel-qt", line 34, in <module>
      main.main(sys.argv, install_reactor_darwin=True)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/main/__init__.py",
 line 161, in main
      installer=installer)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/gui.py",
 line 137, in start
      installer=installer)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/gui.py",
 line 49, in __init__
      self.ui.setupUi(self)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/ui/mainwindow_ui.py",
 line 51, in setupUi
      self.control_panel = ControlPanel(self.centralwidget)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/ubuntuonebin.py",
 line 39, in __init__
      self.ui.setupUi(self)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/ui/controlpanel_ui.py",
 line 166, in setupUi
      self.wizard = UbuntuOneWizard()
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/wizard.py",
 line 179, in __init__
      self.confirm_dialog = AreYouSure(self)
    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ubuntuone-control-panel/ubuntuone/controlpanel/gui/qt/wizard.py",
 line 91, in __init__
      ARE_YOU_SURE_HELP.format(support_url=link))
  IndexError: tuple index out of range