> > Ok heres the problem.
> >
> > I have to install a riser card for a graphics card in my pc. When the
> > graphics card is instlled the ports do not align at the back.
> >
> > So i was wondering is there anything that i can attach the graphics
> > card to the case..and then use some kind of extension to plug the gap
> > from the graphics card to the extension card!
> >
> > My case is a thermaltake mozart sx.
> >
> > Hope this makes sense
>
> The onboard GeForce 7050 should be absolutely fine with HD stuff.
>
> --

After having a wee read of the MythTV wiki, it looks like you should
be careful to ensure that your CPU is powerful enough to play HD
quality stuff too.

"The minimum CPU requirement for broadcast HDTV playback (720p or
1080i) with de-interlacing is a CPU such as an Athlon64 3200+ or
Pentium 2.8 Ghz, either Pentium D 820 or Pentium 4. Since the Athlon64
line is much cheaper many people end up purchasing an Athlon."

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Configuring_HDTV#CPU

Cheers

Chris