  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tryo tas
 Sent: 09 October 2007 14:02
 To: British  Ubuntu Talk
 Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] sunkeyboard not welcome

    thank you,will try my best and tell you when i get result.the server
version was of course the 6.06.1 for sparc.

    cheers

    shen

 Daniel Lamb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      I presume it does not have a usb connection on the back? If so try that
maybe?

    The other thing you could try is just select standard 102(I think) key
keyboard just incase it is a key mapping problem which is a bug.

    Please read this as I believe it maybe help you:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/console-setup/+bug/83487

    Regards,

    Daniel