On 27/02/2008, Tony Travis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Michael Rimicans wrote:
> > I'm in Huddersfield in W.Yorkshire.
> >
> > Me and the wife slept through it, the wife's father and sister was woken
> > by a bang about 0100hrs.
> >
> > I think that people who live in California will probably be amused by
> > the reaction the event has generated ;-)
>

> Hello, Michael.
>
> Well, I was going to ask if this demonstrates what sensitive people
> Ubuntu users are, but you slept through it :-)
>
>         Tony.

 Hi there-

I was working at my computer and then suddenly my inbox woke up with Ubuntu-
> that's what I'll remember......the rumbling, the sound as if an avalanche
> was hitting the side of the house

   and I didn't understand what was happening until Kris or someone told the
forum....how did you       know? We had terrible winds all day and they were
still very noisy I thought it was a variation on those.

Caroline

--
> Dr. A.J.Travis,                     |  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Rowett Research Institute,          |    http://www.rri.sari.ac.uk/~ajt
> Greenburn Road, Bucksburn,          |   phone:+44 (0)1224 712751
> Aberdeen AB21 9SB, Scotland, UK.    |     fax:+44 (0)1224 716687
>

> --
> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

---
London School of Puppetry