  From: ubuntu-uk-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-uk-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com]on Behalf Of Stuart Bird
  Sent: 19 January 2009 15:11
  To: British Ubuntu Talk
  Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] WorcsLUG

  Josh

  I attempted to sign up to Worc's LUG about three or four months ago, when
their web site was up and running. I never received a reply, other than the
server generated stuff, and have never seen any list activity from it.

  There are active LUG's within Worcestershire (Malvern) and close by
(Gloucester) if you are at the right end of the county or are prepared to
travel a bit. Both appear to be very welcoming although I have yet to find the
time to attend any of the gatherings.

  It would be nice to see a county level LUG become active in Worcestershire if
someone has the time to commit to it. I'm just not sure that with my current
work commitments that I could do it justice, although the will is there so
would be prepared to have a go at resurrecting it if there is enough interest
from users in that area.

  Regards

  Stu