On 23/04/13 22:17, Alan Bell wrote:
the release of the Raring Ringtail is in a couple of days and we will be having the traditional London pub meetup with the Canonical team. This time it will be at the Old Thameside Inn, next to the Golden Hind from about 6:30 on Thursday evening.

Hey guys .... I'd love to be there .... Just wondered if anyone has a floor to sleep on for the night? (not too far away). I don't want to have to get back on the train to Nottingham at some silly hour. Any offers?

Regards,        Barry.