Gaetan,
Sorry for answering this late, I've been very busy.

I thought of opening a new bug report but since it's related to this
one, infact it's basicaly the same bug, I didn't want to make another
"duplicated bug" but, if it's necessary, I'll make a new bug report.
Thank's for finding more video cards missing PCI-IDs, I didn't have time
to closely look at http://pciids.sourceforge.net/pci.ids. Thou, nv
driver maybe doesn't realy work with some of those cards - should be
tested.

As soon as I get some free time, I'll make a new bug report and maybe
find some volunteers that own those cards (I know a few people) to test
if nv driver is realy working with them by just adding proper PCI-IDs.

--
nv driver doesn't include the pci-id of my GeForce 7300 GT
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nv in ubuntu.