I too think it is not a Nvidia Problem, my guess is a Xinerama bug.

I don't like to say it, but I was so annoyed with this bug, I tried out
Fedora 11.

Fedora is working above expectations! The bug has gone, it boots a
little faster and on my Sony-laptop All my keys are working and
functional (inc. eject and brightness: keys that were not recognised in
Ubuntu). Also My bluetooth adapter on my laptop is recognised. Fedora
contains the latest releases (like Firefox 3,5 and Thunderbird 3) while
being amazingly stable. I also have the freedom to remove Evolution
without breaking dependencies; one of those little things that bothered
me in Ubuntu.

For now I keep using Fedora:
On the downside YUM isn' t apt-get, but isn't that bad either and you have to
get used to some different locations, like http instead of apache, and
restarting is not done with /etc/init.d/gdm

If someone wants to know versions numbers, configurations or other info
to compare with Ubuntu (9.04) please let me know.

--
[multi screen] mouse position sometimes wrong
which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-180 in ubuntu.