Hi Eric,

Since there isn't enough info here to really pinpoint what led to this
issue I'm not going to forward the bug upstream.  They'd almost
certainly want to see some testing done to verify the cause.  Also, a
lot has changed upstream since this was reported so it's likely they'd
want to see it reproduced on newer kernel bits before they'd do analysis
of it.  At the distro level I think this is such an uncommon corner case
anyway that given the lack of info/test case it probably isn't worth
tracking for natty.

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in ubuntu.

  Power converter kits for international travel negatively affects
  touchpad