Thanks! I don't know what this means. This week the running in graphics
for this session bug arose several times on the same PC with the
difference being my OS has been amplified to KXStudio 10.04.02. No video
or audio productions have been achieved.

Regret to advise I helped bury two close family members who are victims of
cancer. Celeste York June 27, 1958 - April 13, 2011 Niece; Buried Saturday
April 16, 2011 East Bernard- Catholic Cemetery and Sylvester “Mitch” Michulka
Dec 31, 1936-April 20, 2011, brother-in-law. Buried Monday April 25, 2011

  [i945g] UStudio10.04Lucid 64amd after upgrade xorg fatal server error
  & went into graphics only mode; is my 2nd time