Hello Everybody,
Sadly we not always have capacity to work on bugs on timely manner and since
this bug is really old, we need to check if that bug still exist in any of the
currently-supported releases of Ubuntu, please open Terminal(Ctrl+Alt+T), then
enter the following command:
sudo apport-collect 94055

Many Thanks.

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in Ubuntu.

  MacBook Pro touchpad too sensitive