(Not sure which is the correct package to file against.)

I'm using a 3rd Gen Apple Wireless Keyboard with a UK layout. I have
selected "English (UK,Macintosh)" as my keymap in gnome-control-center.
The keymap seems to mostly apply with the execption of two keys:

 * The key immediately to the right of "Shift L" is the "`/~" key (which
is currently mapped to the key above tab).

 * The key above Tab and to the left of "1" is marked with the Section
symbol (and the poitive-negative cross-over-bar symbol).

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

--
Keymap bug for UK Apple Wireless Keyboard
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/850793