I will try to do it... The problem is that it is a ltsp system that is
taken into use. This mean that I have difficulties to experiment with
it without causing all our customers computers to be down. As soon as
I get a chance to get my hands on the system after their work time I
will. Because of this bug we are very much after in our schedule with
our other customers....

I am really hoping I will be able of providing the information as I am
also very eager to get it solved

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Bartosz<gan...@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
> Please check on which openchrome revision the system starts hang, where
> it is normally starting X.
>
> It is very important for me because it mean that the latest openchrome
> revision is broken.
>
> With your investigation, I will know on which revision this error
> occured.
>
> --
> [VX800]openchrome hangs when the mouse cursor is inside of a image in gimp
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/410262
> You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
> of the bug.
>
> Status in “xserver-xorg-video-openchrome” package in Ubuntu: Confirmed
>
> Bug description:
> Binary package hint: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome
>
> r...@ltsp47:~# lsb_release -rd
> Release:        9.04
>

> r...@ltsp47:~# lspci
> 00:00.0 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800 Host Bridge (rev 12)
> 00:00.1 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800/VX820 Error Reporting
> 00:00.2 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800/VX820 Host Bus Control
> 00:00.3 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800 PCI to PCI Bridge
> 00:00.4 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800/VX820 Power Management
> Control
> 00:00.5 PIC: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800/VX820 APIC and Central Traffic
> Control
> 00:00.6 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800/VX820 Scratch Registers
> 00:00.7 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800/VX820 North-South Module
> Interface Control
> 00:01.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. Device 1122 (rev 11)
> 00:03.0 PCI bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800/VX820 PCI Express Root Port
> 00:0f.0 IDE interface: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800 Serial ATA and EIDE
> Controller
> 00:10.0 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1
> Controller (rev a0)
> 00:10.1 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1
> Controller (rev a0)
> 00:10.2 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1
> Controller (rev a0)
> 00:10.4 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0 (rev 90)
> 00:11.0 ISA bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800/VX820 Bus Control and Power
> Management
> 00:11.7 Host bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. VX800/VX820 South-North Module
> Interface Control
> 00:13.0 PCI bridge: VIA Technologies, Inc. Device b353
> 00:14.0 Audio device: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT1708/A [Azalia HDAC] (VIA High
> Definition Audio Controller) (rev 20)
> 01:00.0 Ethernet controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT6120/VT6121/VT6122
> Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (rev 82)
>
> The computer is a HP t5545 (a thinclient) and Jaunty is serverd to it through
> ltsp.
>
> It is 7:th of August 2009, the system is fully upgraded.
>
> In Jaunty:
> [...]

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in ubuntu.