I upgraded to the Skype 4.0 and now whenever I make a video call after some
time it crashes the X server if in full screen or throws me to the login screen
if windowed. The only thing it outputs into the nohup log file is "skype: Fatal
IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server :0.0.". I wonder if
it's the Skype's fault or the X's. My system is: Linux eME640G
3.2.0-25-generic-pae #40-Ubuntu SMP Wed May 23 22:11:24 UTC 2012 i686 athlon
i386 GNU/Linux
---
ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu8
Architecture: i386
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386 (20120423)
NonfreeKernelModules: wl fglrx
Package: skype 4.0.0.7-1
PackageArchitecture: i386
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-25.40-generic-pae 3.2.18
Tags:  precise
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-25-generic-pae i686
UnreportableReason: This is not an official Ubuntu package. Please remove any
third party package and try again.
UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-collected bot-comment precise skype
--
Skype crashes X server when making video call
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1014384