I was getting these errors all the time. Not sure if there's a real
underlying bug here (as noted by dnelub -- this may be something outside
of xdiagnose that is very real -- and xdiagnose just seems to create the
annoying xdiagnose alerts -- which this fix appears to be for).

I just wanted to disable the irritating popups that kept showing up.

Here's a fix that's worked for me on my Lenovo Ideapad U300s (fingers
crossed -- 1 day without xdiagnose alerts) and is incredibly simple:

1 - In terminal, type:  sudo xdiagnose

2 - uncheck EVERYTHING in the xdiagnose window

3 - restart the computer

I also did the following -- and I'm not sure whether it did something in
addition to the items above - so I'm disclosing it just to be safe:

1 - In Software Center search for "xdiagnose"

2- Select it when you find it, and click on "More Info"

3 - In Add-ons, uncheck the box next to "Tools for debugging the intel
graphics driver (intel-gpu-tools)"

4 - restart the computer.

The reason I'm skeptical that the Software Center change did anything is
that if I re-open the Software Center after boot, the "Tools for
debugging the intel graphics driver (intel-gpu-tools)" is checked once
again -- so it looks like it can't actually be disabled.

Let me know if it works for you.

which is subscribed to xdiagnose in Ubuntu.

  Constant "false gpu hang" system alerts