Also, if you look at the CurrentDmesg.txt file, around [16.673447] is
where I pause for a second, then start switching the active workspace
back and forth.

A few seconds later at [32.316462] is when the first monitor blanks off

I continue flipping back and forth (with one monitor on and the other
off) and around [75.565372] the second monitor dies and I can't see
anything.

At [89.513926] (14 seconds later) I disconnect the laptop from the
docking station and open up firefox to start filing this bug.

  External screens shut off randomly