I've tested the complete saucy-lts stack for a couple of days now, and
though everything runs quite well in general, I noticed one regression
compared to the raring-lts stack. The unity window-spread tends to
become very choppy when many windows are open, or when unity has been
running for a while. This is the case when triggering for all windows
with Super+s, or for application windows when clicking on a taskbar
icon.  Interestingly, the spread animations become smooth again after
opening the dash, but this effect lasts only a few mins, which makes me
wonder whether the problem might be due to more aggressive powersaving
in the saucy stack.

which is subscribed to libdrm in Ubuntu.

  lts-saucy enablement in precise